Perfection from the outset
Perfect steps and a maximum of hygiene shape the later product quality in the food industry as well as in production companies with outstanding material properties.
On the basis of our long-term experience, we design individual plant solutions in the dialogue with our customers, which automatize processes and guarantee safety and precision.
We focus on highest quality in our machine-specific configuration and on our ultrasonic technology, in artisanal or in industrial use.
- Easy intuitively user interface
- Industry 4.0 – Web control
- Stainless steel frame provides high stability
- Visible production
- Sustainability based on Low Energy Servo Drives
- Clean Go! Design
- Quick removable conveyor belts
- Man-high Protective doors guarantees full accessibility
- Open space below the conveyor belts for fast and easy cleaning
- Programmable knife cleaning with use of fresh water cleaning unit
- Additional UVc light disinfection for special hygienic demands
The ultrasonic technique
Ultrasound designates sound waves, which are moving with a frequency of 16,000 Hz or more. At this, the unit Hz describes the number of vibrations in one second. During the production process, the ultrasonic knife will be run through by a sound wave and translated into a mechanic vibration – a noticeable vibration. It vibrates depending on the frequency 20,000, 30,000 or 35,000 times per second (20, 30 or more kHz), which results in a maximum surface friction between the product and the ultrasonic knife. In this way, pressure-free cutting of products is possible and the deformation is minimised.
The use of the ultrasonic technology is suitable to cut soft, creamy, sticky and multi-layer products as well as fresh and frozen products.
The employees of Döinghaus cutting and more will check in detail, how the products behave in the corresponding individual composition, during ultrasonic cutting and will then optimally adjust the cutting units.
Products cut with ultrasound will convince by a smooth and neat cut as well as by a perfect product surface.
The advantages of the ultrasonic technique at a glance:
- The necessary force for cutting will be reduced by up to 90 %.
- The shape of the cut product will only be modified a little.
- Ingredients, e.g. fruits, chocolate, raisins, nuts will keep their shape and position in the product.
- The long durability of the knife reduces production downtimes.
- Due to the high self-purifying capacity of the knives, almost no residual products adhere to the blade surface.
- Minimum offcuts and at the same time rapid, variable, accurate and neat cuts - with smooth cutting edges.